Parkins Lane supports the Managing Partners, Practice Group Heads and Partners of:
Rob draws on over 30 plus years of strategy, marketing, financial and IT experience within professional service firms. His experience in implementing growth strategies, in particular, the successful merging and/or acquiring of professional services firms is unparalleled in Australia.
Genuine, real world experience.
Home Wilkinson Lowry / HWL Ebsworth
- Growth from 4 partners to 120 partners
- Created national footprint through #mergers
- Industry unrivalled partner profitability
- Established centralised management team from scratch
- Creation of "one-firm" from 5 separate subsidiaries
- Digital transformation through cloud computing
- Setup of world class shared services capability
- Part of a team that established Management Advisory Services
Flexible working involves staff working part of their week from a remote location, classically from home but it can include co-working spaces, the local café or overseas. It may also include working non-traditional hours e.g. facilitating school pickups and drop-offs. An activity-based working environment is predominantly open plan office with a number of different work-spaces or environments.
Rob Patterson recently appeared on the Inner Chief Podcast with Greg Layton. On the podcast, Rob chats with Greg about: How he grew a business from $3M to $150M; The importance of relationships and being a known quantity when going for roles; Humility and self-regulation; How to grow your personal brand and business; How to start tough conversations